Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Lucky Charms







I'm one to meticulously prowl through the clearance racks.  I get a rush when my receipt says I saved more than the item cost!  It makes me feel like all happy inside.  Guess what world, I just saved some money!  This weekend I found this striped mint sweater waaay in the back at Gap, my little lucky charm.  It makes me think of marshmallows. And leprechauns. And little pots of gold.  Okay, I'm going to go eat a bowl of cereal now.
<3,  Lisa
// blazer: old navy (similar) // sweater: gap (similar- sale!) // skinny jeans: d.jeans from Marshall’s (similar// heels:  vm by ann marino (similar- sale!)  // bag: Kate Spade (try this one, this one is great, too! // necklace: old // earrings: francesca's (try these!) // bracelet: alex and ani (here) // ring: james avery (here) // sunglasses: ray-ban (borrowed) // lips: mac brick-o-la //

2 comments: