Sunday, March 9, 2014

Everything happens for a reason



I truly believe everything happens for a reason.  My husband even bought me a bracelet with that mantra on the bangle. You just have to have the faith to let go and trust that you're following the correct path.  Life is a journey not a destination.  

It's truly been the most inspirational bracelet I've ever owned!  Throughout the day, I look down at it, read it, remember the path in my life I want to be following and mosey on about my day feeling that much stronger.


Friday was the last day of my current day job and leaving was very emotional for me.  

I've since spent the weekend recovering by taking four glorious naps!  

It's stressful leaving the known for the unknown, but a good friend of mine once shared with me a really great quote by Jack Canfield (chicken soup for the soul):

 "Everything you want is on the other side of Fear."  

XOXO, Lisa

// shirt: lane bryant (here- sale!)  //  cardigan: 14th & union (similar)  // skirt: style&co. (similar)  //  leggings: no nonsense (here)  //  boots: me too (similar or these) // earrings: old  (wish I knew, so cute! a present from the hubby from a little boutique in MA)  //  bracelet: alex and ani (one of my favs) //  ring: james avery (here) //  lips: mac in brick-o-la //


1 comment: