Saturday, February 1, 2014

Fashion on the Farm







It almost felt like Spring here in Massachusetts today!  It was a warm, toasty 41 degrees.  In February.  We still have a few more months to go here in New England before one of my favorite seasons happens.  In the meantime, I’m going to pretend like I’m back in Texas by wearing my trusty ol’ cowboy boots.  After all, I do live in a “farmhouse by the sea”, I’ve even been photobombed by my next door neighbor.
jacket: Preston &York (similar)  //  fur: Asos (here) //  skinny jeans: d.jeans from Marshall’s (similar) //  purse: Kate Spade (try this one, this one is great, too! //  Boots: vintage (I like these! Or these with hearts!!)  //  lips: Mac See Sheer

                                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of notsodaintydiva blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete